Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Easy blogging

Sunday, January 11, 2015
Soo.. I decided to install the blogger app which makes it easier for me now to blog. I remember having this app when I still had my Ipad mini but it didn't really help me be active in blogging. Hahaha.. Anyway, I think, this time, expect more posts from me cause I'm blogging using my phone.

Hmm... I'm kinda excited for tomorrow because it's back to school. I know right? Only a very few people get excited about school. Tomorrow's class is only two hours which is great! More time for me to catch up with my friends and talk about how each other's holiday was. 

Unfortunately, my happy days is over. I can no longer stay up until 5 am and play don't starve til I drop. Back to the old routine. 

The first sem was kind of disappointing. I wasn't really happy with the grades that I got so I decided that this second sem, I'm not going to put so much pressure on myself and make learning fun because that's how it should be. 

Neko: you might as well throw me if you're just gonna treat me like a trash.
Me: skip the drama, stay with mama.

It's only 11 pm but I'm gonna sleep now and emotionally prepare myself for tomorrow. 

Smooches,
Ezra Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezra and Marie © 2014