Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Day 7 of 365
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Since I have no idea what to post here most of the time, I thought I should write how my day has been. Kinda like a diary, the only difference is that other people can read it.
Waking up late is actually not one of my habits and I don't really like starting my day too late. But since I have been doing a lot of gaming lately (actually been addicted to just one game), I've also been going to bed around 6-7 am and waking up at 2-3 am. Surprisingly, I no longer get headaches from waking up so late in the afternoon but I need to start going to bed early again before school starts.
So today, I went to my sister's new place where she recently moved in to help her with unpacking things and placing them where they should go. Nothing was done due to me and her boyfriend just talking while we were waiting for my sister to come home. Then when she finally came home from work, we decided to eat outside -.-
I was the third wheel. But it's okay, I don't really get jealous when I'm around couples haha.
Me and my sister had the same dish. The chicken was delicious but I didn't really like the rice that much. I guess I'm used to eating jasmine rice and I don't know what kind of rice this was.
Just wanted to do a little sharing. Time to do some gaming.
Smooches,
Ezra Marie
Labels:
diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment