Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12 of 365

Monday, January 12, 2015
The best part of the day? Going home. I went to the library for a little bit after classes to write down the exercises that we need to do for this week. Luckily, today's lesson in math isn't really that hard which is good because my brain buffers kinda slow after the one month vacation.

I was so happy to see my friends again and I got kinda jealous because they both celebrated the holidays outside the country. Huhuhu. But it's ok because this year I'll make sure to travel somewhere in Europe at least once. 


#fotd lol. I know some blemishes and acne scars are visible and I think it's better than my face looking so cakey because of too much foundation/concealer.

If I had longer eyelashes, I'd be really happy. And because of that, I ordered quickmax eyelash growth serum a few days ago and I'm so excited to try the product. My sister tried it already and it definitely worked on her. Too bad the pics she sent me aren't clear 👎

When I get it and after trying it, I'll definitely write a review about it. I can't wait for it to arrive and hopefully, it will work on me too. 🙏






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezra and Marie © 2014