Happy New Year!!!
Omg I can't believe that it's already 2015 and I've posted only eight posts ever since I started this blog. I don't even know anymore what to post here. Most of the time when I write something up is because I just feel like it. Anyway, 2014 was a year full of blessings and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me this year. Through happiness, struggles and whatever it is, I know God will always be by my side and guide me once again this 2015. I don't really have any new years resolution but I will try my best to do better in serving my Savior and make this year less of me but more of Him.I'm still going to keep this blog and try to write something as much as possible. I don't wanna lose the my interest in writing even though I know I'm not really that good at it.
Sadly, my one month vacation is almost done too. I have been just gaming lately after the holidays and taking advantage of having a lot of sleep. I also need to start training too and lose all the carbs that I gained during holidays :(
Ooops, devotion time. Gotta go now! Hope y'all have a nice day/evening.
Smooches,
Ezra
No comments:
Post a Comment