Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

✸Makeup Mekka Brow Sculpt✸

Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Gotta wake up early tomorrow but I can't sleep for some reason. Anyway decided to blog instead of staring at the ceiling, thinking about everything I've done in my life which is making it harder for me to sleep. Also realized that I haven't really posted anything yet since my last post -.-

So today, makeup mekka's brow sculpt ( link here ) came in the mail and I was excited because I got it for free! (only paid for the shipping which was only 29 kroner, I think) I didn't really buy anything else because I am broke as heck loool 


So this is how the packaging looks like. It looked bigger on the online site but whatever, I still got it for free for trial. 

And this is how it looks like inside. It would have been better if there was a mirror, perfect if you take it with you when traveling.

The lighter one on the left side is a powder type while the darker one on the right side is a wax type. It came with an instruction on a paper (also written on their website), but I didn't follow it cause I like breaking the rules. :D The instruction says that I should apply the powder first and then the wax to set it. 

Using an angled brow brush, I decided to apply the wax first and I'm really surprised how pigmented it is.
I didn't really need to apply the powder because I am already satisfied with my brows looking like this. I also like how the wax keeps my brows in place. ^^

 Then I removed the product and decided to apply just the powder and this is how it looked like.
It actually kinda looks darker in person, I think. I like this one better especially if I'm trying to look more natural. 

After this, I decided to apply the wax type just on the outer part of my brows.

Not bad I think.

So all in all, I think this product is really great. This costs 79 kroner and does an amazing job. Available in only two colors, for blonde and for brunette.

Waaah, it's already 2 am. Have to wake up in 5 hours!!! But it's okay, I can sleep after today's agenda. I'm off to bed then. Nightybelles <3

Hugs and smooches :'>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezra and Marie © 2014