I've decided to make a new blog because the one I had was a huge fail. I wasn't really updating it until one time, when I was in the mood to write a post, I couldn't anymore simply because I forgot my username and password. -__-
So to make it up to my old blog, I made a fresh new one (although the url is different) to relive what once was alive lol. This blog is going to be filled with makeup posts (I know almost every girl blogger does that but whatever, count me in!) and some random stuff that might make you laugh, smile or think. ;) (ook, that smile was kinda flirty) :)
Anyway, I'm off to get more sleep since I only had like 4 hours of sleep and it's definitely not enough for me to function for the whole day. So to end this post, here's a little inspirational quote for you to start off or end your day ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment