Days are getting colder, and so is my heart. just kidding.(─‿‿─) Love watching the snowfall through the window while sipping a cup of hot chocolate in my comfy silk sleeping gown. Aaaah. I know a lot of people don't like the winter. So far, I am enjoying it. No, I'm loving it actually.
It's 04:26 in the morning and for some odd reason, I'm wide awake and I don't even feel tired after having a long day at work. Wait, more like long hours at work since I work from 5pm to 10 pm. The last hour takes forever!!! Work was kinda slow.I like it when there are many customers and I have to do some multitasking. Makes me really feel invincible haha ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ
Anyway, I brought home salad from work because my preggy sister's been craving for it. She likes how they make the salad dressing where I work. Pfftt, it's just a mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise. But she said that it doesn't taste like it. In my head I'm like 'You're just pregnant'. xD I'm really happy for her, being pregnant right after her marriage. Sometimes I get jealous of all the regards and concerns people are giving to her although I'm one of them. But it's good. I mean, I'd kick someone's ass if she gets treated badly. Especially if my niece/nephew is involved lol. I realized how tough it is being pregnant. She pukes countless times in a day, many things aren't allowed to eat/do/drink, plus her hubby doesn't live with her. Well, not yet, but I really hope they will be together asap.
Having a pregnant sister is actually fun, I learn things about pregnancy that I've never known before. Like, when the tummy gets bigger, you should eat less. I was like, noo waay. I thought I'd be excused to eat more if I ever get pregnant. I thought I can have inguilty pleasure of eating since I am pregnant lol. It's amazing how situations in life can change you, it can be in a positive way or negative way.
Even though it's fun and thrilling having a pregnant sister, I'm actually more discouraged to have my own in the future. Not because I don't want to. Maybe because at this moment in my life, I still prioritize myself, my ambitions and dreams. Pregnancy can be a life and death situation for a woman. They have to go through a lot of pain, struggle and discomfort. Thinking about it makes me kinda dislike men. As much as I don't wanna question God about this. People will never understand why some things are like this and that's because His knowledge is infinite. I don't really understand why we 'women' are made for this.
I just remembered one time, I and my sister were having a conversation with some friends about pregnancy. One of them told my sister that she MUST have a normal delivery because she'll feel MORE like a 'mother'. The PAIN is really worth it. How astounding! I was stunned after hearing this. So irritating. Who even thinks like this? Are you freaking kidding me? Isn't it painful enough to carry an unborn child in your tummy for nine months? WHAT kind of pain does a woman need to feel like a 'true' mother??! OUTRAGEOUS!(ง'̀-'́)ง As if having a delivery via C-section isn't painful enough. I'm already thankful that my mother carefully carried me in her tummy for nine months. Seriously, I don't want this kind of pressure being put on me when or if the time comes.
Gaaah, now I just made myself pissed lool. You know what I need? Sleep. Yes, I probably should sleep.
That's all for today's post. K, bye.
Hugs and smooches. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment