Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

So.. when's summer vacation?

Thursday, October 23, 2014
Quick update.

Waaah.. My brain is totally loaded right now, I think am going to have a mental breakdown soon. After our first exam in calculus, we'll have another test on Monday. But before that, I should be able to write something already for our group report. And then I also need to write our laboratory report due on Tuesday and finish homework in chemistry. After that we need to answer and submit math exercises on Friday next week.Helppppp!!!

Anyway, life's been good to me. Thankfully, I don't have so many shifts at work for this month which is great so I can use most of my time for school. Hopefully, November will be less stressful and we can just focus on the upcoming exams in December. I can't wait  to accomplish this semester. I know I will.

kkk, I need to go back to practicing excel. Darn excel, I don't understand why I need to learn this. In the future I'll just hire my own secretary to do stuff like this for me. HA!

Hugs and smooches :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezra and Marie © 2014